What is a Home Study?
A home study is an interview with a professional that helps the court determine crucial facts about your family and home life.
What Does a Home Study Require?
- Full criminal background checks for your family
- Birth certificates, marriage license(s), drivers licenses, pet vaccination records
- Current health and financial records
- References from people who know you well
How Can I Prepare Ahead of Time for my Home Study?
- File for a background check and request copies of your birth certificates and marriage licenses prior to your home study.
- Check with your references before providing them to your social worker.
Where can I find more helpful information?
- Visit here for more resources: http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=1702203
- You can always call us and we will answer or find an answer for any questions you might have.